Congressman Will Hurd will be in Alpine on Wednesday, May 27th to address issues regarding the Trans-Pecos pipeline. He would like to meet with landowners being affected and ways in which he may help. This meeting is not just for people who are in danger of losing their property to eminent domain, but anyone whose […]
CALLED MEETING OF THE BREWSTER COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2015 AT 10:00 A.M.
J.W. “RED” PATTILLO COMMUNITY CENTER STATE HIGHWAY 118, STUDY BUTTE, TEXAS
1. Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comment
3. Minutes / additions / corrections / approval
4. Road & Bridge Department / Community Facilities
Brewster County rancher and board member of the Brewster County Groundwater Conservation District William Thomas (“Tom”) Beard III has been charge with felony assault of a public official in connection with his May 14 arrest for criminal trespass at the Pumpco, Inc. staging area near Alpine.
According to documents obtained by the Gazette under the Texas […]
District Attorney Rod Ponton has told the Gazette he will discuss the murder trial of Glenn Felts and resulting not guilty verdict Tuesday, May, 19 at 3pm at a public town hall meeting in Terlingua. . Representatives from the Family Crisis Center of the Big Bend will be available to offer counselling support.
The meeting will be […]
The Terlingua Common School Board will meet Wednesday, May 20 at 6pm for a regular meeting. A special budget workshop will begin at 4pm. Both meetings are at Big Bend High School located on Roadrunner Circle in terlingua.
- Rep. Will Hurd (R-23rd) will be in Alpine Wed., May 27 to discuss TransPecos Pipeline
- Brewster County Commissioners Court to meet Wednesday at 10:00 am in South County
- Beard charged with felony assault of deputy at Pumpco, Inc. site
- District Attorney to Hold Open House in Terlingua, Tuesday, May 19 at 3pm
- Terlingua School Board Meeting Wednesday, May 20 at 6 pm
- Tom Beard Arrested at Pumpco pipeline site in Alpine
- UPDATE: TCEQ now says Pumpco site work not halted. [Original post: Work at Alpine pipeline yard halted; Texas Commission on the Environment investigation to continue
- Pileline yard in Alpine ordered closed — for now
- Jeff Davis Commissioners Court Deflates Gas Pipeline Resolution
- District Attorney To Discuss Murder Trial in Terlingua Tuesday, May 19 at 3pm