Brewster County Commissioners Court will meet on Tuesday March 3 at 9am to discuss two agenda items.
The first item will discuss Odyssey Specialty Vehicles a New Jersey manufacturer of emergency vehicles. The court will discuss the mater in private or executive session, then discuss the mater in open session.
In 2013, Odyssey was acquired […]
This Saturday, February 28th 12 noon, there is a buffet lunch at Judy’s Bread and Breakfast, 113 W. Holland Avenue in Alpine, sponsored by Mayor Avinash Rangra, for constituents of 74th District Rep. Poncho Nevárez (D), our representative in the Texas House of Representative. Rep. Nevárez will be present to meet the public and answer out questions and concerns here in the tri-county region. The lunch is free and […]
Terlingua resident and retired National Park Service archeologist Tom Alex will discuss Juan Pedro Walker’s Mapping Expedition of 1805 at the Big Bend Library in Terlingua on Thursday at 6 PM.
According to Alex: Juan (John) Pedro Walker (1781-ca. 1828), was a pioneer cartographer, born in Spanish New Orleans on January 19, 1781, to English […]
From Sul Ross State University Music Department: Please join us for our first concert of the Spring 2015 semester! We’ll be welcoming the graduate piano students of Dr. Oscar Macchioni from UT- El Paso. They’ll be playing the works of Bach, Chopin, Bartok, and more. When: Sunday, Febraury 22 at 3 pm. Where: Studio Theater […]
Three Alpine schools were cleared this afternoon after receiving a bomb threat.
Gazette reporter John Waters returned moments ago from the Alpine Elementary school that has been secured by numerous law enforcement agencies including the Alpine Police Department, Brewster County Sheriff Department, Sul Ross state University Police, U.S.Border Patrol, and Texas Department of Homeland Security. […]
- Brewster County Commissioners Court to meet Tuesday March 3 at 9 am for special meeting, financial odyssey on agenda
- Representative Nevarez to meet constituents in Alpine Saturday
- Tom Alex to Present at Big Bend Library in Terlingua on Thursday
- Classical Concert Today at 3 PM at Sul Ross State and Tuesday Evening in Marfa
- Alpine Schools Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- District Attorney Ponton Announced Indictments in Terlingua Ranch Murder
- TED x at Alpine Public Library Starting on February 26
- Big Bend Telephone Honored At Texas Capitol
- Alpine City Council meeting Tonight at 5:30 PM