Outgoing Brewster County Judge Kathy Killingsworth has set a busy agenda for ommissioners court. Agenda items include: purchases, transfers of funds, and an item pertaining to the Terlingua Common School District.
Here is the agenda:
CALLED MEETING OF THE BREWSTER COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2014, AT 9:00 A.M.
BREWSTER COUNTY COURTHOUSE, COMMISSIONERS COURTROOM
SOUTH BREWSTER COUNTY—LMLB will be hosting an open house at the new Cinnabar Theater this Sunday, December 14, from 6-8 pm. If you haven’t yet made it to one of our plays here, please stop by to see our great new theater, find out what we’ve got coming up, enjoy some refreshments, [...]
By John Waters, Publisher
Tony Flint, the Terlingua resident charged in the early February murder of La Kiva bar owner Glen Felts, today rejected a plea offer.
During a pre-trial hearing today in the Brewster County Courthouse before Judge Roy Ferguson that lasted less than seven minutes, Flint rejected the offer of a plea bargain. Details [...]
• “One day at a time” in Terlingua: Anyone who has a desire to stop drinking or remain sober is welcome to attend our Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Terlingua Thursdays at 7:30 pm (Closed Discussion) at the Big Bend Baptist Church (just north of the Terlingua Post Office, on HWY 118). Literature is available in [...]
Please find your copy, available at local vendors throughout the Big Bend, from Fort Stockton to Lajitas, from Marfa to Marathon.
We only post a handful of stories and photos here online (we got tired of giving our content away for free). If you’d like to receive your copy of the glorious print edition of [...]
- Outgoing Judge and Brewster County Commissioners Court have busy agenda Tuesday, Dec. 16
- CINNABAR OPEN HOUSE
- Flint rejects plea offer in Glen Felts death case
- HAPPENINGS DECEMBER 2014
- Our DECEMBER issue is OUT!
- Messiah Sing-Along and organ concert Dec. 5
- Alpine Public Library invites you to share in its food drive, now through Dec. 18
- Winter music concert this Thursday, Dec. 4 @ 7:30 pm in SRSU’s Marshall Auditorium
- Congressman-elect Hurd to visit region and meet constituents
- Big Bend National Park celebrates wilderness Tuesday, Nov. 25