Opening performances of “The Christians” received an enthusiastic audience response last weekend.
“The Christians,” Lucas Hnath’s award-winning play, concludes its Sul Ross State University run
Friday-Sunday, Oct. 28-30. in the Studio Theatre, Francois Fine Arts Building.
Curtain time is 8:15 p.m. Friday-Saturday, Oct. 28-29, with a 2 p.m. matinee Sunday, Oct. 30. Tickets are $9 […]
Early voting times and places in Brewster County are as follows.
October 24-29 (yes, including Saturday!): 8:30 am – 5 pm at the Val Clark Beard Office Complex (former Alpine Public Library) on West Avenue E, at 7 th Street in Alpine.
October 31- Nov. 4 (Monday through Friday) 7 am – 7 pm, […]
Fort Davis, Texas – October 10, 2014 – With great appreciation, Grand Companions Humane Society has accepted a $100,000 endowment donation. Sabrehna Everett set up the endowment in honor of her beloved Flo who she adopted from Grand Companions in 2012. Flo was one of ten puppies rescued from an oil rig site in the Permian […]
“A Century of Fine Press Books”
Opening reception and presentation with refreshments: November 10, 2016 6-8pm
Exhibit dates: November 10 – January 31, 2017
Bryan Wildenthal Memorial Library – Sul Ross State University
Free and open to the community!
Celebrate the history and craftsmanship of fine press bookmaking as The […]
The reward in the case of missing Sul Ross state University student Zuzu Verk is now $100,000 according to a press release from Brewster County.
Anyone with information related to Zuzu Verk are urged to call the Alpine Police Department at 432-837-3486
For photos of Verk please page down.
- “The Christians” opens at Sul Ross State University this weekend, Oct. 28-30
- EARLY VOTING in BREWSTER COUNTY, TEXAS: dates, times, places
- Grand Companions Humane Society in Fort Davis receives $100,000 donation
- A Century of Fine Press Books opens at Sul Ross Library Nov. 10
- Reward in Zuzu Verk case now $100,000
- Brewster County Candidate Forum Saturday at 2pm in Alpine
- Brewster County Democratic Party urges you to vote in the 2016 election (PAID ADVERT)
- Reward offered in missing Sul Ross student case
- Big Bend National Park extends trail closure to campsites due to bear encounters
- Search organized to look for missing person in Alpine: Zuzu Verk