The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- What’s that giant sucking sound?
- Brewster County rescinds burn ban
- Tornado Watch in effect until 10 PM
- More ‘toons from Tom Curry
- Brewster County Sheriff’s Dept. investigating death of Texas man found earlier today in South Brewster County
- Ramos leads in Alpine mayoral race recount
- Brewster County Burn Ban Extended 90 Days
- Tom Curry’s May 7 cartoon
- Front Street Books invites you to author reading and booksigning — DATE CHANGED from original announcement
- HAPPENINGS, MAY 2016