The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- La Fenice comedic theater comes to South Brewster County ONE WEEKEND only, April 3 & 4
- Book signing party with Around Terlingua author Tom Alex at Earth & Fire Imports in Terlingua this Friday evening, April 3
- The USA and Canada by RV: travel talk at Alpine Public Library Friday, March 27 @ 7 pm
- TRANS-PECOS PIPELINE INFORMATIVE MEETING Wednesday, April 8 @ 6 pm
- Dr. Gary Paul Nabhan at Front Street Books this Friday at 5:30 pm
- Letter to the Editor from Dale Christophersen of Alpine
- Border Patrol rescues one, finds one dead
- Texas Rangers to Alpine: Investigations Complete
- REGULAR MEETING OF THE BREWSTER COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2015 AT 9:00 A.M. BREWSTER COUNTY COURTHOUSE, COMMISSIONERS COURTROOM
- Goats Can’t Hide Marijuana; busted!