The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- Beard pleas to lesser charge
- Brewster County Tourism is hiring
- HAPPENINGS OCTOBER 2015
- Our OCTOBER 2015 issue is OUT!
- In Search of the Perfect Musical Instrument
- Permian Basin String Quartet returns to St. James Church in Alpine this Friday, Oct. 2
- Groundbreaking for Fossil Discovery Exhibit at Big Bend National Park this Saturday, Sept. 26
- Marching band exhibition this Monday, Sept. 28 at Sul Ross’ Jackson Stadium Field in Alpine
- Pilot Club wants to recognize unpaid caregivers; nominate someone you know?
- Big Bend brewers make “living product” with love