The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- Outgoing Judge and Brewster County Commissioners Court have busy agenda Tuesday, Dec. 16
- CINNABAR OPEN HOUSE
- Flint rejects plea offer in Glen Felts death case
- HAPPENINGS DECEMBER 2014
- Our DECEMBER issue is OUT!
- Messiah Sing-Along and organ concert Dec. 5
- Alpine Public Library invites you to share in its food drive, now through Dec. 18
- Winter music concert this Thursday, Dec. 4 @ 7:30 pm in SRSU’s Marshall Auditorium
- Congressman-elect Hurd to visit region and meet constituents
- Big Bend National Park celebrates wilderness Tuesday, Nov. 25