The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- A proposed resolution for Alpine (and the rest of this region) in the wake of this presidential election
- Our DECEMBER 2016 issue is OUT!
- Editorial: Mr. Trump, Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
- Concerts this week at Sul Ross
- Restoration of Alpine’s historic Hotel Ritchey is underway!
- Big Bend Stands with Standing Rock solidarity march at Marfa Lights Viewing Station, Sunday Nov. 20 @ 10 am
- Groundwater District to meet November 17 with special aquifer presentation
- Sul Ross State University hosts annual McNair-Tafoya Symposium Monday, October 31
- “The Christians” opens at Sul Ross State University this weekend, Oct. 28-30
- EARLY VOTING in BREWSTER COUNTY, TEXAS: dates, times, places