The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- Chamber music concert Saturday, Sept. 24 at St. James Episcopal Church in Alpine features Chamber Choir
- Big Bend Ranch State Park announces closures from October to December
- South County Commissioner Garrett available on Thursday from 3:00-5:00pm
- Brewster County Groundwater Conservation District to meet in South County Thursday, September 22 at 6pm
- Former Congressman Pete Gallego on Alpine shooting
- Congressman Hurd on Alpine shooting
- Shooter at Alpine High School confirmed dead; another student transported to hospital. Shooter was a 14-year-old girl who then committed suicide.
- Our SEPTEMBER 2016 issue is OUT!
- Brewster County Groundwater Conservation District tables fee decision
- Brewster County burn ban lifted