The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- KRTS Marfa Public Radio wins six journalism awards
- Davis Mountains State Park Open House April 25-26: you are invited!
- Agenda for Terlingua Common School District meeting Wednesday, April 16
- Letter to the editor: Terlingua School Superintendent supports Killingsworth
- TRAVEL TALKS @ Alpine Public Library: next Friday, April 25: George Pitlik on bicycling in Asia
- Boquillas Port of Entry celebrates first year this Saturday, April 19
- Terlingua’s theater company announces first production in new Cinnabar Theater: opening May 2, Deena Nolan stars in one-woman show, “You Caught Me Dancing” by Bernard Sabath
- Terlingua Common School District Board retains Killingsworth as unpaid consultant
- Letter to the editor from Brewster County Judge
- Terlingua School District lacks financial transparency