The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- New Alpine City Councilman to Meet With Citizens Wednesday at SRSU
- Democratic Candidate for Comptroller in Alpine Tomorrow
- Alpine Dog Park Grand Opening, Saturday August 2nd
- New Gazette Editor in Chief!
- Two travel talks at Alpine Public Library this month!
- Alpine Public Library needs volunteers to work the circulation desk
- Tourism to Big Bend National Park and Fort Davis National Historic Site creates $29,186,000 in Economic Benefit. Report shows visitor spending supports 384 jobs in local economy from the two national parks.
- Brewster County Lifts Burn Ban
- Murder in Alpine Tuesday evening
- Alpine City Manager Zimmer stays