The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- Winter storm Warning in effect until Friday morning.
- 4th Annual Chili Cookoff & Ghost Town Dutch Oven Challenge Jan. 30 @ High Sierra Bar & Grill in Terlingua
- Native Plant meeting Jan 24 features sustainable landscaping
- Terlingua School considers a $1,000 a day consultant
- New Year’s surprise: former county judge Val Bread back at Brewster County Commissioners Court
- Terlingua Common School District Board of Trustees meeting today
- Unofficial: Brewster County Tax Rollback passes by a 7 to 1 margin
- Brewster County tax rollback election today
- Big Bend Yoga Studio presents “India: Wild and Sacred” with Kleo Belay (Thu, Jan. 22)