The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- “Disappearing Rio Grande Expedition” presentation and slideshow Thu, Oct. 23 @ 4 pm at Sul Ross
- Terlingua Theater Sets Schedule
- Brewster County Commissioner Stone resigns; Terlingua school board to accept resignation
- Terlingua School students rehearse for Green Scene parade
- Flu Clinic in Terlingua Thursday
- Our October 2014 issue is OUT!
- Texas Section, Society for Range Management annual meeting Oct. 7-9 at Marfa/Alpine
- Free chamber music concert at St. James Episcopal Church this Friday, Oct. 3 in Alpine
- Flood Warning Issued For Presidio County
- Frontier and Mule Daze celebrated this weekend in Fort Davis! Fort Davis Chamber welcomes public