The Boquillas Crossing Port of Entry in Big Bend National Park, allowing entry into the U.S. from Boquillas, Coahuila, Mexico opened this morning at 9 am. The crossing will be open Wednesday-Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Those using the crossing must have a valid passport or passport card. More soon!
- Runoff in judge’s race: Brewster County, Game on!
- Cano receives 48.4% of votes, Killingsworth 27.3
- Brewster County elections returns: Cano trounces Killingsworth
- Primary election night coverage on Marfa Public Radio
- Severe Weather Alert for Brewster County
- St. James, Alpine begins Lent with service, concert
- LEADERSHIP BIG BEND TO GO FORWARD IN 2015
- Sunday Benefit for Terlingua’s Family Crisis Center Food Center
- Our March issue…
- No Alpine campaign stop for Wendy Davis in early March