Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- “Disappearing Rio Grande Expedition” presentation and slideshow Thu, Oct. 23 @ 4 pm at Sul Ross
- Terlingua Theater Sets Schedule
- Brewster County Commissioner Stone resigns; Terlingua school board to accept resignation
- Terlingua School students rehearse for Green Scene parade
- Flu Clinic in Terlingua Thursday
- Our October 2014 issue is OUT!
- Texas Section, Society for Range Management annual meeting Oct. 7-9 at Marfa/Alpine
- Free chamber music concert at St. James Episcopal Church this Friday, Oct. 3 in Alpine
- Flood Warning Issued For Presidio County
- Frontier and Mule Daze celebrated this weekend in Fort Davis! Fort Davis Chamber welcomes public