Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- A proposed resolution for Alpine (and the rest of this region) in the wake of this presidential election
- Our DECEMBER 2016 issue is OUT!
- Editorial: Mr. Trump, Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
- Concerts this week at Sul Ross
- Restoration of Alpine’s historic Hotel Ritchey is underway!
- Big Bend Stands with Standing Rock solidarity march at Marfa Lights Viewing Station, Sunday Nov. 20 @ 10 am
- Groundwater District to meet November 17 with special aquifer presentation
- Sul Ross State University hosts annual McNair-Tafoya Symposium Monday, October 31
- “The Christians” opens at Sul Ross State University this weekend, Oct. 28-30
- EARLY VOTING in BREWSTER COUNTY, TEXAS: dates, times, places