Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Representative Nevarez to meet constituents in Alpine Saturday
- Tom Alex to Present at Big Bend Library in Terlingua on Thursday
- Classical Concert Today at 3 PM at Sul Ross State and Tuesday Evening in Marfa
- Alpine Schools Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- District Attorney Ponton Announced Indictments in Terlingua Ranch Murder
- TED x at Alpine Public Library Starting on February 26
- Big Bend Telephone Honored At Texas Capitol
- Alpine City Council meeting Tonight at 5:30 PM
- Play Ball!