Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law in a Victory for Abortion Rights
- Tom Curry’s GUN NATION
- BIG BEND CONSERVATION ALLIANCE ISSUES OPEN LETTER TO PIPELINE TYCOON
- Hearing about proposed improvements to the Presidio-Ojinaga International Port of Entry Tuesday, June 7
- Our JUNE 2016 issue is out!
- Museum of the Big Bend invites you to Look, Learn and Shoot, Alpine photo weekend, June 3-5
- What’s that giant sucking sound?
- Brewster County rescinds burn ban
- Tornado Watch in effect until 10 PM
- More ‘toons from Tom Curry