Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Brewster County Commissioner Johnson Resigns
- Disappearing Rio Grande Expedition 2.0 “From the Confluence to the Gulf” author returns to Alpine April 10
- National park to celebrate Boquillas Crossing April 10; Secretary of the Interior to visit
- La Fenice comedic theater comes to South Brewster County ONE WEEKEND only, April 3 & 4
- Book signing party with Around Terlingua author Tom Alex at Earth & Fire Imports in Terlingua this Friday evening, April 3
- The USA and Canada by RV: travel talk at Alpine Public Library Friday, March 27 @ 7 pm
- TRANS-PECOS PIPELINE INFORMATIVE MEETING Wednesday, April 8 @ 6 pm
- Dr. Gary Paul Nabhan at Front Street Books this Friday at 5:30 pm
- Letter to the Editor from Dale Christophersen of Alpine
- Border Patrol rescues one, finds one dead