Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Brewster County Tax Rollback Advocates to Meet Monday at Noon In Alpine
- Terlingua School Homecoming 2014 is Next Week
- Brewster County Commissioners Court Meeting Tuesday at 9:00 am
- Alpine City Council Meeting Tuesday at 5:30 pm
- Brewster County Sheriff and Deputies Bust Three In Alpine
- BIG BEND NATIONAL PARK GOOD NEIGHBOR DAY OCTOBER 18, 2014
- Alpine City Council to Meet Tuesday at 5:30pm
- Terlingua School Board meeting Wednesday
- Letter to the editor on Brewster County Budget
- Obituary for Mark Kneeskern