Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Museum of the Big bend invites you to Look, Learn and Shoot, Alpine photo weekend, June 3-5
- What’s that giant sucking sound?
- Brewster County rescinds burn ban
- Tornado Watch in effect until 10 PM
- More ‘toons from Tom Curry
- Brewster County Sheriff’s Dept. investigating death of Texas man found earlier today in South Brewster County
- Ramos leads in Alpine mayoral race recount
- Brewster County Burn Ban Extended 90 Days
- Tom Curry’s May 7 cartoon
- Front Street Books invites you to author reading and booksigning — DATE CHANGED from original announcement