Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- HAPPENINGS, MAY 2016
- Our MAY 2016 issue is OUT!
- Sul Ross State University Plant Sale May 6 & 7
- Caution to the Wind: artist Jana Nichols Faulk comes home
- ROMP invites you to auction tonight (Saturday, April 30)
- Unitarian Universalist Church in Alpine invites you to its service this Sunday, May 1
- “SPRING AWAKENING” CONTINUES THROUGH MAY 1 ON SUL ROSS STAGE
- THIS WEEK: Celebrate National Library Week at Sul Ross State U
- State Senator Carlos Uresti and Representative Poncho Nevárez will be in Alpine Wednesday, April 13
- Tom Curry’s cartoon