Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Outgoing Judge and Brewster County Commissioners Court have busy agenda Tuesday, Dec. 16
- CINNABAR OPEN HOUSE
- Flint rejects plea offer in Glen Felts death case
- HAPPENINGS DECEMBER 2014
- Our DECEMBER issue is OUT!
- Messiah Sing-Along and organ concert Dec. 5
- Alpine Public Library invites you to share in its food drive, now through Dec. 18
- Winter music concert this Thursday, Dec. 4 @ 7:30 pm in SRSU’s Marshall Auditorium
- Congressman-elect Hurd to visit region and meet constituents
- Big Bend National Park celebrates wilderness Tuesday, Nov. 25