Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Brewster Country Democratic Party urges you to vote in the 2016 election (PAID ADVERT)
- Reward offered in missing Sul Ross student case
- Big Bend National Park extends trail closure to campsites due to bear encounters
- Search organized to look for missing person in Alpine: Zuzu Verk
- Native Plant ‘Fall is for Planting’ sale October 15
- Gallego agrees to Alpine debate with Congressman Hurd
- Former Congressman Pete Gallego issues statement on Hurd’s decision regarding Trump
- Congressman Hurd Dumps Trump
- Friends of Alpine Public Library meeting Tuesday, Oct. 11
- Happenings, October 2016