Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Beard pleas to lesser charge
- Brewster County Tourism is hiring
- HAPPENINGS OCTOBER 2015
- Our OCTOBER 2015 issue is OUT!
- In Search of the Perfect Musical Instrument
- Permian Basin String Quartet returns to St. James Church in Alpine this Friday, Oct. 2
- Groundbreaking for Fossil Discovery Exhibit at Big Bend National Park this Saturday, Sept. 26
- Marching band exhibition this Monday, Sept. 28 at Sul Ross’ Jackson Stadium Field in Alpine
- Pilot Club wants to recognize unpaid caregivers; nominate someone you know?
- Big Bend brewers make “living product” with love