Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Local officials and Conservation Alliance member weigh in on Trans-Pecos Pipeline town hall meeting in Alpine
- Rev. Melvin LaFollette of Redford passed away; services July 23 in Terlingua
- No Alpine City Council meeting tonight
- Trans-Pecos Pipeline meetings Tuesday and Wednesday
- All Big Bend counties to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- Brewster County issues first same-sex marriage licenses
- Brewster County Ready To Issue Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- The White House: #Love Wins
- Brewster County moving forward on hiring county auditor
- Alpine City Council to meet tonight: Trans-Pecos Pipeline on agenda