Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Brewster County Groundwater Conservation District Tables Fee Decision
- Brewster County Burn Ban Lifted
- Pipeline Eminent Domain proceeding rules in favor of landowners
- MARFA LIVE ARTS PRESENTS: ¡PACHANGA! a community talent show
- Congressman Will Hurd visits Alpine on his Dairy Queen tour of West Texas
- Letter: The Brewster County Groundwater Conservation District fee schedule meeting August 18 9am
- Trump haunts Hurd/Gallego Congressional rematch (from The Texas Tribune August 16, 2016)
- Tom Curry: “Second Amendment People”
- Rep. Will Hurd on his first two years in office, cybersecurity, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Pete Gallego, terrorism, and local students’ rocketry endeavors
- Pipeline construction started near Alpine — confirmed by TPP