Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Big Bend National Park celebrates wilderness Tuesday, Nov. 25
- Staton wins race for Brewster County treasurer
- 2015 Terlingua Artists Calendar to be unveiled; Nov. 24 opening in the Terlingua Ghost Town
- Scholarships still available for innovative parenting program at Alpine Public Library
- International GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Day celebrated this Wed. Nov. 19 @ Alpine Public Library
- Travel Talk at Alpine Public Library Nov. 18 to feature Bill Ivey on sailing the coast of Turkey
- Sul Ross Mariachi & Jazz Ensemble concert for tonight CANCELLED
- New hoopdance classes start this Monday, Nov. 17 in Alpine
- Election upset in Brewster County: Staton in narrow win for county treasurer
- Permian Basin String Quartet to perform Friday, Nov. 14 at Saint James in Alpine