Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Terlingua Common school District Financial Documents Now Online Fate of $1.7 million unknown
- Brewster County Dems select Hugh Garrett for November Commissioner election ballot
- Democratic Party to meet Thursday August 21 to Name Candidate for County Commissioner
- Brewster County Commissioners to Meet Monday at 9am for Budget discussion and property tax increase
- Perry Indicted on Two Counts. Dems. Call for Resignation.
- Gallego Invites House Speaker John Boehner to visit U.S.-Mexico Border
- Late votes keep Gallego in Washington
- New Alpine City Councilman to Meet With Citizens Wednesday at SRSU
- Democratic Candidate for Comptroller in Alpine Tomorrow
- Alpine Dog Park Grand Opening, Saturday August 2nd