Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Davis Mountains State Park Open House April 25-26: you are invited!
- Agenda for Terlingua Common School District meeting Wednesday, April 16
- Letter to the editor: Terlingua School Superintendent supports Killingsworth
- TRAVEL TALKS @ Alpine Public Library: next Friday, April 25: George Pitlik on bicycling in Asia
- Boquillas Port of Entry celebrates first year this Saturday, April 19
- Terlingua’s theater company announces first production in new Cinnabar Theater: opening May 2, Deena Nolan stars in one-woman show, “You Caught Me Dancing” by Bernard Sabath
- Terlingua Common School District Board retains Killingsworth as unpaid consultant
- Letter to the editor from Brewster County Judge
- Terlingua School District lacks financial transparency
- Boquillas border crossing marks first anniversary April 10, celebration set for April 19