Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Chinati Foundation hosts celebration this Saturday, July 23 for opening of stunning new permanent artwork 16+ years in the making
- Our JULY 2016 issue is OUT!
- Happenings JULY 2016
- Tom Curry’s ‘toon on the TransPecos Pipeline
- Senator Cornyn Urges Democrats Not to Block Anti-Zika Funding
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law in a Victory for Abortion Rights
- Tom Curry’s GUN NATION
- BIG BEND CONSERVATION ALLIANCE ISSUES OPEN LETTER TO PIPELINE TYCOON
- Hearing about proposed improvements to the Presidio-Ojinaga International Port of Entry Tuesday, June 7
- Our JUNE 2016 issue is out!