Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Alpine City Manager Responds
- Congressman Hurd on Energy Security
- Chihuahuan Desert Education Coalition launches Certified Habitat Program
- Challenge your inner speller: adult spelling bee at Big Bend Brewing Sept. 12
- Recycle Art Show now showing at Gallery on the Square in Alpine, with special installation for Labor Day Weekend
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Extends Environmental Assessment Scoping Period to September 4th
- Learn to write award-winning scripts Aug. 15 @ the Alpine Public Library
- HAPPENINGS for August 2015
- Alpine Mayor Ranrga invites Trans-Pecos Pipeline, LLC back for town hall meeting in Alpine
- Our August 2015 issue is OUT!