Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Brewster County Democratic Candidate Forum Saturday at 2pm
- Big Bend National Park Fire Update
- Pipe for TransPecos Pipeline being unloaded off trains at PumpCo site to the northeast of Alpine
- State Poet Laureate Dr. Carmen Tafolla to visit Terlingua School Thursday, Feb. 4
- Breaking News: McWilliams gets life in prison
- Wildland fire continues to burn in Big Bend National Park: more crews requested
- McWilliams Found Guilty of Murder
- Brewster County burn ban in effect until February 9
- South Brewster County Early Voting Tuesday, February 16
- Sheriff Dodson to Headline Pioneer reunion