Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Happenings, October 2016
- Local candidate election forum to be held Sat. Oct. 22, moderated by Gazette Publisher John Waters
- Our OCTOBER 2016 issue is OUT!
- The Destroyers by Tom Curry
- High school band concert, competition, Saturday, Oct. 1 at Jackson Field
- SUL ROSS FACULTY RECITAL Thursday, Sept. 29 at Marshall Auditorium
- Chamber music concert Saturday, Sept. 24 at St. James Episcopal Church in Alpine features Chamber Choir
- Big Bend Ranch State Park announces closures from October to December
- South County Commissioner Garrett available on Thursday from 3:00-5:00pm
- Brewster County Groundwater Conservation District to meet in South County Thursday, September 22 at 6pm