Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Front Street Books in Alpine to host Tom Alex Saturday
- Sen. Carlos Uresti Files Secure Voter Registration Bill
- SUL ROSS THEATRE HOSTS 4TH ANNUAL MICRO-CINEMA FILM FESTIVAL FEB. 5-7
- When’s the next play in Terlingua?
- Winter storm Warning in effect until Friday morning.
- 4th Annual Chili Cookoff & Ghost Town Dutch Oven Challenge Jan. 30 @ High Sierra Bar & Grill in Terlingua
- Native Plant meeting Jan 24 features sustainable landscaping
- Terlingua School hears proposal from a $1,000 a day consultant
- New Year’s surprise: former county judge Val Bread back at Brewster County Commissioners Court
- Terlingua Common School District Board of Trustees meeting today