Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Brewster County to Discuss Tourism Position December 1
- Brewster County Commissioner (Pct. 1) Luc Novovitch announces run for commissioner
- Alpine attorney Jaime Escuder announces run for 83rd District District Attorney
- Alpine native Betse Esparza to seek nomination for county commissioner
- Lawyer,West Texas native Sandy Wilson announces candidacy for 83rd District Attorney
- District Attorney Rod Ponton to run for re-election
- Another Hike & Sketch day in South Brewster County
- Call for local artists and artisans for public art at Baines and Kokernot Parks in Alpine
- Big Bend Ranch State Park hosts Thanksgiving dinner and hike open to the public
- Condé Nast Traveler readers select Gage Hotel as the number 1 hotel in Texas and among the top 25 in the United States