Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Runoff in judge’s race: Brewster County, Game on!
- Cano receives 48.4% of votes, Killingsworth 27.3
- Brewster County elections returns: Cano trounces Killingsworth
- Primary election night coverage on Marfa Public Radio
- Severe Weather Alert for Brewster County
- St. James, Alpine begins Lent with service, concert
- LEADERSHIP BIG BEND TO GO FORWARD IN 2015
- Sunday Benefit for Terlingua’s Family Crisis Center Food Center
- Our March issue…
- No Alpine campaign stop for Wendy Davis in early March