Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- New Alpine City Councilman to Meet With Citizens Wednesday at SRSU
- Democratic Candidate for Comptroller in Alpine Tomorrow
- Alpine Dog Park Grand Opening, Saturday August 2nd
- New Gazette Editor in Chief!
- Two travel talks at Alpine Public Library this month!
- Alpine Public Library needs volunteers to work the circulation desk
- Tourism to Big Bend National Park and Fort Davis National Historic Site creates $29,186,000 in Economic Benefit. Report shows visitor spending supports 384 jobs in local economy from the two national parks.
- Brewster County Lifts Burn Ban
- Murder in Alpine Tuesday evening
- Alpine City Manager Zimmer stays