Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Tourism to Big Bend National Park and Fort Davis National Historic Site creates $29,186,000 in Economic Benefit. Report shows visitor spending supports 384 jobs in local economy from the two national parks.
- Brewster County Lifts Burn Ban
- Murder in Alpine Tuesday evening
- Alpine City Manager Zimmer stays
- Alpine Residents in Push to Recall Mayor Rangra
- Alpine City Manager Resigns
- SPECIAL ALPINE CITY COUNCIL MEETING JULY 8 TO DISCUSS $7.4 MILLION PROPOSED SEWER AND WASTEWATER PROJECTS
- Big Bend Sentinel features story about Gazette publisher’s probe into Alpine City Council travel expenditures
- Special Alpine City Council meeting July 8 to discuss $7.4 million proposed sewer and wastewater projects
- City council meeting this Tues. night, July 1, to include discussion of fracking in the Big Bend