Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- A Gazette Investigation: New higher speed limits for over 650 miles of West Texas roads approved in 2013; new speed limit signs still not posted
- FERC Gives Green Light To Trans-Pecos Pipeline Border Construction
- Your thoughts on a border wall?
- Brewster County Burn Ban in Effect
- Chinati Foundation hosts celebration this Saturday, July 23 for opening of stunning new permanent artwork 16+ years in the making
- Our JULY 2016 issue is OUT!
- Happenings JULY 2016
- Tom Curry’s ‘toon on the TransPecos Pipeline
- Senator Cornyn Urges Democrats Not to Block Anti-Zika Funding
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law in a Victory for Abortion Rights