Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Alpine City Manager Responds
- Congressman Hurd on Energy Security
- Chihuahuan Desert Education Coalition launches Certified Habitat Program
- Challenge your inner speller: adult spelling bee at Big Bend Brewing Sept. 12
- Recycle Art Show now showing at Gallery on the Square in Alpine, with special installation for Labor Day Weekend
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Extends Environmental Assessment Scoping Period to September 4th
- Learn to write award-winning scripts Aug. 15 @ the Alpine Public Library
- HAPPENINGS for August 2015
- Alpine Mayor Ranrga invites Trans-Pecos Pipeline, LLC back for town hall meeting in Alpine
- Our August 2015 issue is OUT!