Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Happenings, October 2016
- Local candidate election forum to be held Sat. Oct. 22, moderated by Gazette Publisher John Waters
- Our OCTOBER 2016 issue is OUT!
- The Destroyers by Tom Curry
- High school band concert, competition, Saturday, Oct. 1 at Jackson Field
- SUL ROSS FACULTY RECITAL Thursday, Sept. 29 at Marshall Auditorium
- Chamber music concert Saturday, Sept. 24 at St. James Episcopal Church in Alpine features Chamber Choir
- Big Bend Ranch State Park announces closures from October to December
- South County Commissioner Garrett available on Thursday from 3:00-5:00pm
- Brewster County Groundwater Conservation District to meet in South County Thursday, September 22 at 6pm