Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- “Disappearing Rio Grande Expedition” presentation and slideshow Thu, Oct. 23 @ 4 pm at Sul Ross
- Terlingua Theater Sets Schedule
- Brewster County Commissioner Stone resigns; Terlingua school board to accept resignation
- Terlingua School students rehearse for Green Scene parade
- Flu Clinic in Terlingua Thursday
- Our October 2014 issue is OUT!
- Texas Section, Society for Range Management annual meeting Oct. 7-9 at Marfa/Alpine
- Free chamber music concert at St. James Episcopal Church this Friday, Oct. 3 in Alpine
- Flood Warning Issued For Presidio County
- Frontier and Mule Daze celebrated this weekend in Fort Davis! Fort Davis Chamber welcomes public