Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Last interview with Mark Kneeskern
- Artist, regular Gazette contributor, and Last American Hitchhiker Mark Kneeskern dies Saturday night in Iowa
- Terlingua Common School District Financial Documents Now Online Fate of $1.7 million unknown
- Brewster County Dems select Hugh Garrett for November Commissioner election ballot
- Democratic Party to meet Thursday August 21 to Name Candidate for County Commissioner
- Brewster County Commissioners to Meet Monday at 9am for Budget discussion and property tax increase
- Perry Indicted on Two Counts. Dems. Call for Resignation.
- Gallego Invites House Speaker John Boehner to visit U.S.-Mexico Border
- Late votes keep Gallego in Washington
- New Alpine City Councilman to Meet With Citizens Wednesday at SRSU