Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Democratic Party to meet Friday August 21 to Name Candidate for County Cimmissioner
- Brewster County Commissioners to Meet Monday at 9am for Budget discussion and property tax increase
- Perry Indicted on Two Counts. Dems. Call for Resignation.
- Gallego Invites House Speaker John Boehner to visit U.S.-Mexico Border
- Late votes keep Gallego in Washington
- New Alpine City Councilman to Meet With Citizens Wednesday at SRSU
- Democratic Candidate for Comptroller in Alpine Tomorrow
- Alpine Dog Park Grand Opening, Saturday August 2nd
- New Gazette Editor in Chief!
- Two travel talks at Alpine Public Library this month!