Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Chili Cookoff and Dutch Oven Challange set to raise money for Terlingua this Saturday: Community through chili, charity and fun!
- Front Street Books to host author Tom Alex Saturday in Alpine to celebrate his new book, Around Terlingua
- Sen. Carlos Uresti Files Secure Voter Registration Bill
- SUL ROSS THEATRE HOSTS 4TH ANNUAL MICRO-CINEMA FILM FESTIVAL FEB. 5-7
- When’s the next play in Terlingua?
- Winter storm Warning in effect until Friday morning.
- 4th Annual Chili Cookoff & Ghost Town Dutch Oven Challenge Jan. 30 @ High Sierra Bar & Grill in Terlingua
- Native Plant meeting Jan 24 features sustainable landscaping
- Terlingua School hears proposal from a $1,000 a day consultant
- New Year’s surprise: former county judge Val Bread back at Brewster County Commissioners Court