Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Senator Cornyn Urges Democrats Not to Block Anti-Zika Funding
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law in a Victory for Abortion Rights
- Tom Curry’s GUN NATION
- BIG BEND CONSERVATION ALLIANCE ISSUES OPEN LETTER TO PIPELINE TYCOON
- Hearing about proposed improvements to the Presidio-Ojinaga International Port of Entry Tuesday, June 7
- Our JUNE 2016 issue is out!
- Museum of the Big Bend invites you to Look, Learn and Shoot, Alpine photo weekend, June 3-5
- What’s that giant sucking sound?
- Brewster County rescinds burn ban
- Tornado Watch in effect until 10 PM