Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- Outgoing Judge and Brewster County Commissioners Court have busy agenda Tuesday, Dec. 16
- CINNABAR OPEN HOUSE
- Flint rejects plea offer in Glen Felts death case
- HAPPENINGS DECEMBER 2014
- Our DECEMBER issue is OUT!
- Messiah Sing-Along and organ concert Dec. 5
- Alpine Public Library invites you to share in its food drive, now through Dec. 18
- Winter music concert this Thursday, Dec. 4 @ 7:30 pm in SRSU’s Marshall Auditorium
- Congressman-elect Hurd to visit region and meet constituents
- Big Bend National Park celebrates wilderness Tuesday, Nov. 25