Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa has been kind enough to offer to host Terlingua Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat Saloon until La Kiva is able to open back up again, and has even dropped its bar prices more than 50%. So, Wednesday, Feb. 26th, Open Mic Night at the Thirsty Goat, 7 pm until 11 pm: domestic beers $2, imported beers $3, well drinks $3. “Trevor Hickle will be hosting the first one; the rest of you get in line!”
Source: Terlingua Moon.
- A proposed resolution for Alpine (and the rest of this region) in the wake of this presidential election
- Our DECEMBER 2016 issue is OUT!
- Editorial: Mr. Trump, Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
- Concerts this week at Sul Ross
- Restoration of Alpine’s historic Hotel Ritchey is underway!
- Big Bend Stands with Standing Rock solidarity march at Marfa Lights Viewing Station, Sunday Nov. 20 @ 10 am
- Groundwater District to meet November 17 with special aquifer presentation
- Sul Ross State University hosts annual McNair-Tafoya Symposium Monday, October 31
- “The Christians” opens at Sul Ross State University this weekend, Oct. 28-30
- EARLY VOTING in BREWSTER COUNTY, TEXAS: dates, times, places